Sayfalar

Mick and Bianca Jagger, ’70s Perfection!

mick and bianca jagger, ’70s perfection!


mick and bianca jagger, ’70s perfection!
bianca jagger and mick jagger picture3





mick and bianca jagger, ’70s perfection!
mick and bianca jagger, ’70s perfection!





I have been thinking what inspires me mostly..Then all of a sudden ı had a quick look to my fav vintage magazines and ..found my inspiration!Music and cult names..such as Mick Jagger and Bianca..I remember I was so obsessed with blazers and a good cut trousers on my late teenager years..Well,assume you could guess who I had been copycatting:)

1 Response to "Mick and Bianca Jagger, ’70s Perfection!"

  1. evrim says:
    25 August 2011 at 4:23 am

    Bianca Jagger, Jackie kennedy, Jerry hall,laura hutton
    gercek ikonlar onlardi
    http://maffionista.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails